I have just completed some Brahma microphones using 25 mm capsules and low
noise fets. I am hoping to do calibration measurements next week. I wish I
could send one microphone - it can be used with the electronics that go with
the 14 mm Brahma.Or send the whole kit and caboodle, if I can afford it. would
be nice to try it out with the others. Nicer still if one could do some very
quiet nature recordings.

umashankar