Anthony,

I’ve been trying out my Hooke Verse system and have some observations: I hope
you’ll find the feedback useful.

1) I get the level setting on the app, although some people I’ve spoken to find
it counter-intuitive as they’re used to pushing faders up for to make things
louder and down to make things quieter. Also I found it quite tricky to make
smooth level changes, although I guess that’s not something you might expect
the average user to want to do.

2) For me as a spectacle wearer, the device is awkward to keep secure on the
ear.Added to this, even with trying different foams, the left earpiece will not
stay in place unless I remain absolutely motionless. I suspect that this is
more to do with my ears, but I also find that the neck cord drags against my
skin and this also helps to dislodge the earpiece.

3) Connecting the system via the supplied cable to my Zoom H2n results in very
bad noise/interference, rendering any recordings unusable. Plugging in to the
mic input of my Mac laptop produces a different noise, more of a hum, but also
means that I can’t use it for recording.

4) The system seems to work best via the Bluetooth link with a reasonably high
level of sound, but it’s not really suitable for low level ambience as the
noise floor is a bit too high.

I do congratulate you on finally getting the product to market, especially
given all the problems you faced in the process, but I’m afraid there is too
much that doesn’t work for me for it to be of much use. I’m sure others will
have a different experience and I wish you all the best for the future.

Regards,

John

Please note new email address & direct line phone number
email: j...@johnleonard.uk
phone +44 (0)20 3286 5942