Fons calculated a 2 - 6 - 2 (floor - horisontal - roof) for me that might
be even better
as a 4-6-4 when used for FOA.

It has been verified by listening test that for FOA it is optimal to not
have too many speakers in the horizontal ring. Look at old mails in the
list.

I only have FOA to listen to as I use only tetramic to create material for
listening.

Bo-Erik