My understanding is that you can use aftereffects to place video on a
sphere which can then be delivered to Youtube.

http://www.mettle.com/skybox-tutorials/

There are some tutorials at the link above.

If you package one of these videos with ACN/SN3D audio, then when you
upload to Youtube, it would pan accordingly with the video.

Ben