Hi Aaron,

Currently the channel layout for upload to YouTube must be 4.0 or
unspecified <https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6395969?hl=en>;
e.g., with ffmpeg, specify "-channel_layout 4.0". We're working on
improving things regarding other channel layouts. Apologies for the
confusion in the meantime!

Dillon