I just messaged them, apparently it will be. They will be also providing access
to each individual mic stream via a software upgrade!

‘Yes, 3rd Ambisonic will be in the first shipment, but 5th order Ambisonic
rendering will be provided in the early next year, by upgrading the software.’

A sphere of 17cm can’t be that great at high freq? Especially as the spec for
each mems capsule is: noise level 67db, frequency response 20~20khz. (They
didn’t state + or - 3db) .
I have asked for a 3rd order render, so lets see.

Here’s to hoping…

Steve