On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 02:26:25PM +0100, Steven Boardman wrote:

> 'The noise and frequency respond i quote is for individual mic. We have noise
> reduction algorithm to improve 15db in total compared to each mic.

That's true for the omni (zero-order) response, its noise figure will
be 15 dB better than that of each capsule.

For all the other components this doesn't work. The lower band
frequencies that Archontis posted are the ones at which the noise
would become 15 dB *worse* than that of each capsule. I haven't yet
repeated the simulation, but these figures look entirely credible.

Ciao,

--
FA