On Tue, 27 Mar 2018, 20:21 Søren Bendixen, <soerenbendi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot figure out how to get 16 ch busses working in Logic
> If you have any idea it would be helpfull

You don't.
 i just send the outputs directly to a synced Reaper, which does the
processing in realtime.
Mono,  stereo, or any other disreet flavours, piped out directly or via
busses.
I use it on a separate machine, but one could also use soundflower, jack,
or an audio interface 'loop back function'.
If processing headroom is tight, one can work at lower resolution, and do
an offline full quality render later.

Ps. I'm with Fons.
At 3rd order, with a good decode,  Ambisonics sounds good.
The sweet spot is related to frequency, so i think it's only small for the
high end.
I do 1st order decodes to subs, as to me it sounds better.
Not sure VBAP sweet spot is as large for the lows...

Best

Steve