allright
my speaker setup (expected to be) 2 concentric circles with 8 speakers in both
circles, so I will have to concentric circles of speakers.
then also an inner circle more but all sound in this in headphones.

> Den 27. mar. 2018 kl. 23.43 skrev Pierre Alexandre Tremblay
> <tremb...@gmail.com>:
>
>> If done correctly, there is no sweep spot issue.
>
> Sorry, to be accurate: there is no more sweet spot issue than vbap. It is not
> better, nor worse. Both have a sound, strengths and weaknesses.
>
> If you use asymmetrical speaker layout, far from a regular setup, all will
> fail. You just have to choose your colour of problems.

> account or options, view archives and so on.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Søren Bendixen
Composer/Sound Designer/Producer

Winner of Monitor Industry Award 2016 for the exhibition “Gladiator”, At
Moesgaard Museum

New album Music for exhibitions out 15 January 2017

Company: Søren Bendixen & Anette Krag
soerenbendi...@gmail.com
+45 60624394
www.soerenbendixen.com