Not to be a sour puss, but doing open source stuff and not updating the
documention is something a lot of us are guilty off...

This is a really a sad state off affairs, and many man hours can be saved
of we guilty ones made the effort :-)

In some cases the code is updated but you can only find information on how
the first feature starved version worked.

So take your time and make the effort to do the documentation...

My only github project OHTI, open headtracker will soon be updated due to
information I have recently found out.
The fixes I have searched for have actually been implemented for quite a
while, but info about that has been impossible to find using Google
searches.
So I had to get the info directly from the developer.

Bo-Erik