On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:41:13AM +0000, Augustine Leudar wrote:

> If you needed speakers for a permanent outdoor installation with speakers
> than need to last decades - does such a thing exist ? Any recommendations ?
> What about media players ?

If things have to last outdoors for longer than a year, I'd say to consult
some professionals for this. If after two winters the cables used to connect
your speakers disintegrate, or if the speakers start to fall down because
the screws used to attach them are corroded, it doesn't matter much which
speakers you use. Also don't underestimate the power of small species with
6 or 8 legs to invade your equipment and turn it into their cosy home.

Cheap solutions won't last for something like this.

--
FA