Le 21-05-22 à 06 h 21, Fons Adriaensen a écrit :
> So all you need is a library to read/write .wav and/or .caf files,
> e.g. libsndfile.
Maybe WavPack could be promoted for Ambisonics (and Ambix)? There's
preliminary support for (lossless) WavPack in libsndfile, not yet merged
in the official repo; I successfully tried it yesterday evening. There's
already support in FFMPEG and Gstreamer.

> A document describing this can be found at
> <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266602800_AMBIX_-A_SUGGESTED_AMBISONICS_FORMAT>
In the document, "Universal Ambisonic" is described to work with WavPack.
For more info:
http://web.archive.org/web/20131219123618/http://soundofspace.com/static/make_ua_file
http://decoy.iki.fi/dsound/ambisonic/motherlode/source/ua09.pdf

Marc