Mark wrote

I am currently using Reaper as my DAW. I did a search for Ambsonic VST plug-ins
and found The Ambisonic Toolkit for Reaper. I played with that but found that
that The UHJ decoding it could do was from UHJ W,X,Y,Z to stereo and what I am
looking for is UHJ stereo to a speaker feed. I really do not need the ability
to adjust to different 4 channel layouts like the Onkyo provided and could just
live with a square.

Hi Mark,

You can do UHJ to speaker feeds in a DAW, but there is no simple plugin
for that. You can start from here:
http://pcfarina.eng.unipr.it/ambisonics.htm

It's a while since I did it the last time myself, I need to look a bit more.
I have been decoding in Audiomulch, but I am certain that the same
procedure can be done in Reaper. Basicly you need a convolver plugin
and some impulse response files and a little bit standard VST plugins.

Unless someone else does it quicker, I'll look up the guide to build the
VST process.

Eero