Good morning,

The procedure that Eero describes is a good way to go.

I've been using some of Farina's FIR filters in a matrix convolution plugin
to perform similar conversions within Reaper. It works rather well for me
and is fairly low latency.

There is a UHJ to Ambix filter here:
http://pcfarina.eng.unipr.it/Public/B-format/UHJ-conversion-NEW/

For matrix convolver VSTs, I use MatrixConv from the SPARTA suite (
https://leomccormack.github.io/sparta-site/) or X-MCFX (
http://www.angelofarina.it/X-MCFX.htm)

Once in Ambix, just convert to your desired speaker layout using your
favourite VST decoder (with ATK, I think you need to use their Ambix->FuMa
'adapter' before decoding).

I can dig out a Reaper template if you want but may need a few days.

Best wishes

David