On 2022-03-26, Chris Woolf wrote:

Jack has been conversing with me since then off-list, and I've clearly managed a bit of unintentional promo on his behalf!

A bit of promo is not bad in these circles: quite obviously ambisonic (and other principled high order) technologies need a bit of a commercial and social boost nowadays.

But why don't you then bring Jack back into the fold, too? It'd be a *hoot* to discuss his technical and marketing choices in here. Maybe have a bit of to-and-fro abotu them. :) <3
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - de...@iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-40-3751464, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2