[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> well, since it's coming around a second time, even though I've got no GOOD
> answer, consider that html can be edited in any ascii editor!  err, I know,
> that wasnt' the answer you wanted, but the first time around you got NO
> answer....

Actually, I HAD one! It was source-edit type, not WYSIWYG. The idea
was that HTML tags would high-light, and it had other related options.
I lost it in that disk-crash, though. And I cant remember where I got
it from.. though vague memory that comes out every now and then
wisper "Simmteell...". Try simtel. In the worse case you'll find a
better editor. :)

                                       Or Botton
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- "Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."