Michel Samson wrote:

>      I tried my best but that's killing me.  Is there a way to capture a
> browser palette so i can begin this drawing from whatever it likes most?
> I don't need that many levels nor that many colors, just greys, blue and
> red!  Euh...  Or is it that the overall page must be taken into account?
I seemta remember Neopaint (still at Simtel & Garbo)
that could adjust the palette to whatever the .gif
was that it imported. Unfortunately, it didnt do
jpg, which I wrote and asked about. Which they were
nice enough to reply, but no they aint gonna upgrade
the functionality.

But anyway, you could convert a jpg or whatever to
.gif or .pcx, then block erase whatever you dont want,
even the whole screen but still be left in exactly the
same palette the image started with.