Hi Heimo,

     About "16-Bit OS, dealing with Graphics and this mail-list" of
February 6:

HE> As far as I know, the terminating dot is never transmitted.
HC> ...that's part of the mail and POP3 RFCs.  The mail (receiving)
HC> agents rely and depend on it.

     It may not come naturally but refering to the relevant ~RFC~s would
seem to be a sound advice to me.  Perhaps the dot is sometimes shown and
some other times it isn't?  Are Unix MailBoxes defined in ~RFC~s too?...

HC> Brussels  http://www.revobild.net

     I know i also seen BelgaCom somewhere else and i'm curious, has the
FrancoMedia or any other `Fido'-like amateur messaging network survived?

                                             Salutations,  :)

                                             www3.sympatico.ca/bicephale
                                             a/s Bicephale

... DOS+TCP/IP+TelNet+ZMoDem/Kermit+.QWK technologies for XTs or better!