Hi, folks --

A few days ago I acquired an old monitor for one of my survpcs (a generic
386sx in a baby AT box); it has the name "CompuAdd" on the front, is a
VGA, model 51086, manufactured on Sept. 1990 in Korea, and is 60Hz.

Everything checks out fine with the monitor, except that it only displays
24 horizontal lines instead of 25.  This limitation causes the top line,
when scrolling, to lay over the bottom line, which is a strangely
reversed, elongated text.  All other lines remain normal.

Is there some sort of workaround for this limitation in the absence of
a video driver of some kind?  Would a little utility of some kind be
available that would prevent this annoying overlapping of lines 24
and "25"?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Jerry... on his COMPAQ PORTABLE II -- #4 | My laptop computer's a
*****    14.4kbps/42MB HD/640k RAM/8 MHz | Tandy TRS-80 Model 100

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered