On 2002-03-27 [EMAIL PROTECTED] <Anthony J. Albert> said:

   >Also, if you have an HD 5.25" drive, it may be possible to create a
   >set of disks to use as install disks from your 3.5" floppies, using
   >an HD 5.25" drive in another system.

Well, after a good night's rest, I was able to figure out how to make
a copy of my PC DOS 5.02 3.5" 720k installation floppies onto three
corresponding 1.2MB 5.25" floppies.  After successfulling installing
PC DOS with these new floppies, I was able to easily execute your
suggested MODE CON:LINES=43 command and *finally* have a fairly decent
looking screen and nicely performing old SURVPC...

Thanks very much for your excellent help and support, Anthony...!

;-)

Jerry... on his COMPAQ PORTABLE II -- #4 | My laptop computer's a
*****    14.4kbps/42MB HD/640k RAM/8 MHz | Tandy TRS-80 Model 100

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered