Hi,

Thanks for your replies!! I have managed to have a
working version of Linux on my computer. After trying
to install Mandrake (I was never able to finish the
install) I managed to install Slackware. Not the real
Slackware, but a version called Zipslack which easily
installs to a Fat32 partition. I have managed to
create my account, log in, copy a couple of files,
etc. I wil try to install X-windows soon.

Thanks,

Inigo