Hi, am looking for some pointers to help me with a resume from disk issue.

I have a Lenovo T60 (Core Duo, AHCI). Suspend to ram has been working
perfectly with the relevant AHCI patches. However suspend to disk always
fails on resume - it locates and restores the resume image, and then
immediately reboots (I see just a flash of the original screen content
before it goes). This behavior has been consistent across all recent
kernel versions (up to 2.6.18-rc4).

Is there a good way to see what's happening at this point?

Thanks in advance,
Jon.