Jon Escombe wrote:

> Have dug a little deeper in to my resume problem, and found out that
> it's failing in snapshot.c / copy_data_pages(). BUG_ON(!pbe) is
> invoked on the 2nd iteration, when zone_pfn == 1.

Sorry, may have jumped the gun a little there. After a few more attempts
it's not so clear cut...

printk's scattered through the resume code are always getting to the
"for (zone_pfn = 0; zone_pfn < zone->spanned_pages; ++zone_pfn)" loop in
copy_data_pages() before the reboot. However, it's not always the same
iteration, and I don't think the BUG_ON in this loop can be the cause -
as at least once it's rebooted after this line.. Back to the drawing
board....

Regards,
Jon.