Quoting Tim Dijkstra ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Hi,
>
> Christian can't get s2ram to work to work with a 2.6.17 kernel, although
> it is in the whitelist. It used to work with 2.6.16. Do you now of any
> regressions?
> Could anybody give him a hand in trying to get it to work again?
>
> In the mean time I asked him to try with minimal number modules loaded.

I indeed tryied with way much less modules lodaded, without success:

Module                  Size  Used by
psmouse                34600  0
i915                   16384  1
drm                    61556  2 i915
ipv6                  221760  8
xfs                   490904  7
cpufreq_conservative     7080  1
speedstep_centrino      7216  1
freq_table              4544  1 speedstep_centrino
mousedev               10788  1
intel_agp              21116  1
evdev                   9088  1
agpgart                29864  3 drm,intel_agp
ext3                  118152  1
jbd                    50260  1 ext3
mbcache                 8324  1 ext3
ide_disk               15072  10
usbcore               111616  1
piix                    9476  0 [permanent]
generic                 4420  0 [permanent]
ide_core              110888  3 ide_disk,piix,generic
processor              25512  1 speedstep_centrino