Dear,

I did not subscribe to this mailing list, but I found my notebook
working, thus it's not in the whitelist, so seife<at>suse.de told me
just to publish it on this mailinglist.

I have a Sony Vaio TX3-HP (and all TX3 models have the same hardware).

s2ram -i says:
  sys_vendor = "Sony Coproration"
  sys_product = "VGN-TX3HP_W"
  sys_version = "J001S7YE"
  bios_version = "R0021N3"

s2ram works perfectly w/o any problems using 's2ram -f -a 1',
most of the other options fail (especially -a 2 combinations).

For more information please mail me (esson<at>gmx.net) or visit
http://www.delta-xi.net/tx3.txt

regards,
Erik