Hi,

Unfortunately I now have only a little time for programming due to my work
on the university, but I hope to be less busy around 11 November, so I'd like
to make a release at that time.

I think we've got almost everything we wanted (compression, encryption,
checksumming, splash support, swap files support) in s2disk and we can do
s2both quite reliably, so I guess we can call the release 1.0. ;-)

After that I'd like to concentrate on the kernel side of the affairs, as it
evidently requires more attention, which I've been doing anyway for the last
couple of months.

Greetings,
Rafael

--
You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
                R. Buckminster Fuller