On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:26:16 +0200
Matej Cepl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is something like this possible? I have here notebook with Fedora Core
> 5 with swap encrypted using cryptsetup create. Is it possible to
> suspend/resume such notebook with ususpend?

Dunno much about encrypted swap, but I would think that wouldn't be a
problem. I imagine that when cryptsetup has run you just have a normal
block device. If that is the case, you just have to setup you swap
partition in your initramfs before you call the resume binary. This
would be just like swap on lvm. Could very well be this works in debian
out of the box already (haven't tested it though...)

grts Tim