You've probably heard this before, but I find that my Toshiba M300 works
well with s2ram (and also [therefore?!] pm-suspend).

Please could it be added to the whitelist (no further options appear necessary
in that "s2ram -f" works straight from the box).

Now, all have have to figure out is: SUSE 10.2 uses pm-utils and there
appears no easy way to get a lid-close event to generate pm-suspend :-(
[I currently use your advised ("only for experts") call to
      sudo pm-suspend
via an fvwm script].
It's a shame that moving from SUSE9.3 (or 10.1?) to 10.2 loses quite a bit of
observed lid-close -> suspend functionality for me.

Cheers, Alan Mycroft
========
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> sudo /usr/sbin/s2ram -i
root's password:
This machine can be identified by:
    sys_vendor   = "TOSHIBA"
    sys_product  = "PORTEGE M300"
    sys_version  = "PPM30E-00D01QEN"
    bios_version = "Version 1.10"
See http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram for details.

If you report a problem, please include the complete output above.
========