Hi,
I recently stumbled across suspend, and decided to try it out for my
distro (ArchLinux). s2ram works (I think it does anway), as in it suspends
to RAM, however on resuming, it can't find the image file. I compiled the
source using /dev/sda3 as my swap partition and made the respective
changes in suspend.conf and Makefile. Am I doing something wrong?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ sudo s2ram -n
Machine matched entry 51:
   sys_vendor   = 'Dell Inc.'
   sys_product  = 'MXC061 *'
   sys_version  = ''
   bios_version = ''
Fixes: 0x8  VBE_POST
This machine can be identified by:
   sys_vendor   = "Dell Inc."
   sys_product  = "MXC061                          "
   sys_version  = ""
   bios_version = "A01"

For the record, I'm using a Dell e1405 and the 2.6.19 vanilla kernel series.

- Shez