On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 09:40:56PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> i (again) added suspend-devel to cc:
        sorry (again) for fogetting the right procedure :)

> Hm, i actually have a hard time believing this and it looks more like a
> bug in the keyboard driver, which might be hidden due to different timing
> wiht "-f" vs. "-a 3".

        It may be. Do you think it is worth a deeper insight? In that
        case, have you any suggestion on how to debug such behaviour?

> Anyway, does "s2ram -f" also work from text mode? Or only from X?
        In fact, I do not need -f anymore (nor -a3): s2ram works as it
        is both from console and from X. However, I also tried with -f
        and it works from console while from X the keyboard is locked.

        summarising:

                        console         X
        s2ram      |    OK              OK

        s2ram -f   |    OK              keyb locked after resume

        Than you for developping and maintaining free software.
        Alberto

--
Alberto Maurizi                         ISAC-CNR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       via Gobetti 101