Am Mittwoch, den 28.02.2007, 08:56 +0100 schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 02:35:27AM +0100, Sascha Heid wrote:
> > Hi List :-)
> >
> > I have a Lenovo X60T Tablet.
> > S2ram works fine but i loose the wacom stylus.
> > Usually i have to run " setserial /dev/ttyS0 port 0x0200 irq 5
> > autoconfig" before i start X to make the stylus work, but it does not
> > work when X is already up.
> >
> > Is there a way to tell s2ram to run this early enough?
>
> No, but you can do this easily from pm-utils (or any wrapper script
> around s2ram). But i doubt that it will really help.
> Try first switching to a text console, then suspending, after resume
> run your setserial command, then switch back to X. If this works,

Yes that works.

> you
> can put it into a pm-utils hook or a wrapper script. If it doesn't, i
> guess you need to fix X and the kernel serial drivers.

Sorry i dont understand this part, how does that work, can you give me a
pointer to some howto or example?

PS: With software-suspend2 i can resurrect the Stylus easily since it
lets you specify commands to run on resume, but i can not get rid of
some graphical errors (horizontal lines) even with vbetool, those errors
do not happen with s2ram though, so i hope to get this working now.

Regards
Sascha