> Do you need any options for s2ram BTW? Can you report them according to
> http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram ?

Im using -f -a3 (as recommended for Intel VidCards, fixing the issue
about the horizontal lines).

> It somehow depends on what your distribution uses to suspend. If it uses
> pm-utils, then the information in http://en.opensuse.org/Pm-utils might
> help (some of it is SUSE-specific, though).

I never heard about that, until recently i only knew about suspend2 and
now i know about suspend as well, im using Gentoo Linux btw.

> The most trivial (and pretty distro-agnostic) thing to do would be to
> create a wrapper script:
> --------
> #!/bin/sh
>
> usleep 250000 # work around X server "lots of CR in console" problem
> chvt 1
> s2ram
> setserial /dev/ttyS0 port 0x0200 irq 5
> chvt 7

Holy cow that worked great, thank you very very much :-)

I will do a few more testruns and then my X60T is ready for the
WhiteList :-)

Regards
Sascha