Hello,

I have a Thinkpad 600e and I've found that s2ram sort of works. It needs "-f -p -m" or otherwise the vga mode is messed up. Even after -p -m the X video mode is messed up but switching manually to a virtual console and back to X fixes everything.

P.S. I'm available for further testing but you'll have to contact me directly because I'm not subscribed

This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender
This machine can be identified by:
    sys_vendor   = "IBM"
    sys_product  = "26454AU"
    sys_version  = "Not Available"
    bios_version = "INET17WW"
See http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram for details.

If you report a problem, please include the complete output above.