On 7/31/07, Stefan Seyfried <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> Maybe your X driver also knows how to reactivate the display, so trying
> it from X might be worth a try.

Bang on! It now works flawlessly -- no mucking around with s2ram
options (except -f). Console resume still doesn't work (if you can
point me to where I can start looking at debugging this, I can try).
BTW, I'm using Nvidia's X driver.

Thanks for all the help! (and sorry again about the multiple copies --
always forget about "reply all")
--
Arun Raghavan
(http://nemesis.accosted.net)