Hi Ed and All,
      A good fuel for reforming would have as much H2
as possible and as little C and O as possible. When
you get to fuels with bigger atom chains  like
gasoline or diesel it gets harder, less eff to reform.
Much energy is wasted in waste gasses ,mostly co, co2,
 and their heat losses.
     What are the main chemicals in biodiesel and
average % range of each?
     For fool cells the best fuels would be CH4(
methane) and Methanol CH3OH as they are easily cracked
to H2 with minimum waste gasses.
      Thanks,   jerry dycus
--- "NBT -  E. Beggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/FZTVlB/TM