----- Original Message -----
From: "jerry dycus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] GM sees gasoline as powering fuel cell cars

>      For fool cells the best fuels would be CH4(
> methane) and Methanol CH3OH as they are easily cracked
> to H2 with minimum waste gasses.
>       Thanks,   jerry dycus

Would ethanol crack about like methanol ??
    And this might be way out there.
        How difficult would it be to do a little value added proccessing of
the ethanol and market Hydrogen for the fuel cells. I think ?? Hydrogen is
quite expensive.

Just a thought that has been  befuddleing a non-chemist type.

Scott Nikolai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/FZTVlB/TM