Fred said:
>I have access to Lexis-Nexis as well as many other catalog services.
>If you are looking for a specific subject or article I can find it and
>even mail or e-mail the article direct to anyone.  It is what I do for
>my job.

Fred, that is an outstanding offer! Thank you.  8^))
I shall definitely give this a try. Perhaps this coming week I shall
be able to get back to the university library and acquire some
specific patent numbers and article/publication references for you to
locate.

Happy Easter to all who observe this holiday,
--
...Warren Rekow