dumb works for me.  maybe selling directly to the recycler would get
some more cash.  maybe saving them in a large outbuilding and calling
the recycler to pick them up would save some, make it almost worth it.

--
www.skaar.101main.net from 20:00 to 7:30 AST, ask for free access to the
hidden directories.