would it be a good idea to smelt them in a home foundry?  what would a
guy do with the acid?  is the casing recyclable?  anybody found an easy
way to reform sulphuric acid yet?  does anybody buy bulk plastic of the
type in the batteries?

--
www.skaar.101main.net from 20:00 to 7:30 AST, ask for free access to the
hidden directories.