--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "steve spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> how about corn or wheat pellets for fuel?

> We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
> we borrow it from our children.
> --

Corn has always been a cheep fuel, $40.00 ton or less, same as wood.
1.00 gallon oil, how much you want???

an interesting picture, eh:
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20010501/us/gas_line_break_m0dw101.h
tml
http://www.forthefarm.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?Product_ID=13178&DID=14

Joke off topic:    New IRS auditor, eager to make a name for
   himself, decided to review
   the tax returns of the local synagogue. He
   proceeded to interrogate the
   Rabbi, asking him what the Synagogue did with the
   wax drippings
   from the Shabbat,Havdallah and Chanukah candles.

   The Rabbi, pleased to show the auditor that
   nothing went to waste,
   responded that the used wax is collected and sent
   to a candle factory
   and they send the Temple new candles.

   What about the crumbs from the matzah you eat at
   Passover? Asked the IRS auditor.

   Simple, the Rabbi responded. We collect all the
   crumbs, send them
   to the matzah bakery and they send us matzah meal.

   All right, said the auditor, refusing to give up.
   I know that you're
   a moyel as well as a Rabbi. What do you do with
   the leftovers from the circumcisions?

   Easy, said the Rabbi. We send them to Washington,
   DC and they send us little pricks like you.

=====
Check out the new & redesigned pages...AND SIGN THE GUEST
BOOK...http://TruckerChics.homestead.com/start.htmlhttp://tfbu.homeste
ad.com/openingpage~main.html

http://auctions.yahoo.com/