> I am using a 10gal electric hot water tank, mechanical pump mixer, 2gal of
> methanol and 8gal of WVO, two stage method,mixing for 60minutes at
> 130degrees, pump pickup is off the heating element and discharges to top
of
> the tank

This question is going to sound stupid, but is it correctly assumed that you
got a definitive glycerin/fuel separation, ~2 gallons of glycerin on the
bottom, ~8 gallons of fuel on the top prior to sep?

Catalyst is what and what weight per liter of WVO?

Your clear wash water .... is this clear after agitation or air washing? Or
has the fuel and water wash been agitated yet?

Todd
Appal Energy