I drain off about 2gal of glicerine from the bottom after the first
stage,5liters of methanol after the second stage I drain off about a liter.
It looks good and pours clear of any floating fat or glicerine, although its
about the color of dark tea although when pouring it it looks lighter, secong
stage is same as the first with 3 liters of methanol and lye I use 3.25 per
liter of lye or 8 oz. per 8 gal. After second stage looks the same but smells
quite a bit stronger of  biodiesel