From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 11:16 AM
Subject: [biofuel] Re: magnetic savings / alky + dyno / hard water /
<snipping >

I use fuel line magnets myself, the rare earth variety out of the PC
hard drives, and I get a steady mileage increase of 4-5 mpg. I firmly
believe in them myself. Not everyone who has tried them gets good
results right off the bat. The trick is to move them around until you
find a sweet spot and keep them there. Do not just slap them on, find
you get no gain and say that they will not work. Sometimes it takes a
few tries at postitioning to get it right. Work with it some before
you give up on them.
Also, they are only effective on rubber lines as far as the research
that I'm privy to goes. No effect on steel lines whatsoever. Someone
I know is experimenting on an electromagnetic field on gas lines
further enhancing the desired effect. Tin and tin alloys are also
great to experiment with as a catalyser for breaking down the long
chain hydrocarbons which is what you are trying to do with the
magnetic fields.
If you want ultra high mileage gains, then there is no substitute for
TCC or Thermal Catalytic Cracking of the fuel (as long as your
dealing with hydrocarbons that is). This is basically the same
procedure used to create our fossil based fuels from crude oils. Fact
is, there are some really nasty low end products even in the best
gasoline that prevent catalysts from working well before combustion
where it can do you the most good as far as efficiency and mileage is
concerned. In gasoline there is 10% of the so-called "additives"
which are not additives at all but stuff that is not taken OUT of the
process and that is what kills mileage. Remember, the worlds record
for specialty marathon high mileage vehicles is well over 9,000 mpg.

Why is it that every time that the EPA raises the level of ratings
for mpg, the car companies are so quick to comply? Why didn't they
produce them sooner? They are not years away from getting the product
in question to the market. Makes you wonder, eh? It happens as soon
as the upper limits are raised. Is this a trade off? The EPA says, OK
you are making a SUV that gets only 12-15 mpg, so now you have to
produce a vehicle that gets 50-60-70?
Maybe I'm wrong, I have been once, :-) but the conspiracy theories
about high mileage abound in the circles that I'm in.
I'm in the process of being hacked, possibly to find out what I know
about all this and I'm being mail bombed on a daily basis as a
harrassment ploy.
I'm not paranoid at all. I just know what's out there and what's
being done to curtail these new/old technologies.
Vested intrests regarding these matters are VERY powerfull.

MooNShiNeR