Sam said:
>   I need not, nor have any desire to convince anyone on earth other
>than myself as to the validity of said circumstances or scientific
>properties thereof. <clip>

Amen. Sam, you say it so well. 8^) Corrosive diatribes and intolerant
cynicism only serve to subvert understanding and hinder our general
advancement.

>You can look at this site:  http://www.fut.es/~sje/mag_fuel.htm
>
>as they have some info on the subject of magnets in regards to fuel,
>but do not take anyones word for it. This is the internet after all.

Interesting web site. The method of giving opposite magnetic
polarities to the incoming air and fuel certainly sounds worth
experimenting with. I'll give it a go and see if I can duplicate the
results given on that site and by yourself. Thanks.
--
...Warren Rekow