In a previous posting I insist that an empirical trial that can be
replicated by others using the original method described is necessary for
the credibility of technical claims. This is what most of us are doing with
bio diesel production, having replicated the results of others we extend the
envelope and report on our findings in a manner that allows others to
replicate our results. This is the scientific method. There are things that
I accept on faith alone- they are to do with my spirituality- I try not to
confuse the two. I do not require that others do the same, however be aware
that I may exhibit tolerant skepticism of claims that appear to defy
empirical replication. I am always happy to change my position in the light
of peer review.