>Thanks Keith - Can't understand why the usual organisations and researchers
>are not jumping in to say "not good, not biodiesel, not a good SRO (SVO)
>method". Everybody afraid to tell the Emperor no clothes?
>
>Ed B.

Well, hell yes Ed, that's what I've been pushing for, on this list
and elsewhere, but what I've mostly got so far is a rather defensive
response from people who're working with coconut oil, they don't seem
to see the problem. This could set biofuels initiatives in South East
Asia back years, and wouldn't the fossil fuels guys just love that!
Look at the (mis)use they can make of one lousy so-called study in
Sweden.

>PS: They'll need our new filter warmer to keep that stuff moving!

Indeed yes, but they're just going to chuck it in and sail away, and
say "My goodness me, what a surprise!" when it all screws up on them.

>Pictures
>soon, 12V, install on most filters...
>
>www.biofuels.ca

Great to see the site taking shape Ed.