>Found Loudermilk can't find the second reference. Loudermilk focuses
>on erosion and siltation. Does a good job of promoting soil
>conservation. What it demonstrates to me is

<snip>

Yeah, well. Leaves out the bits he doesn't like, eh? :-) Unlike you.
It's a classic work of great renown, I guess it'll maybe withstand
your, er, criticisms.

Steve's changed the link on the second one, sorry. Don't you know how
to backtrack a url? Anyway, here's the new link:
http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/010113topsoilandciv/010113top
soil.toc.html
TOPSOIL AND CIVILIZATION: Table of Contents

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Tokyo