From: Mati Kokk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 9:07 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] are nuclear plants really resistant to attacks?

Hello,

Last summer we were talking about nuclear energy in
this BIOFUELS newsgroup.
Somebody told that (most or all?) nuclear powerplants
have been designed so that they are able to withstand
fighter aircraft which falls onto the dome of the
powerplant.
But can the domes withstand to a falling full-loaded
passenger plane?
Or to a falling helicopter with 5 tons of explosives
onboard?

If some nuclear plants are really resistant to such
attacks, can we say the same about all plants?

Mati Kokk

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

Monitoring Service trial