--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], craig reece <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dana,
>
> I checked out the Webb after it was posted, but it seems it only
produces a
> 32 degree (F) temperature rise - not enough to achieve the 170
needed (or
> the 300 deemed optimum for direct injection.) Or are you just
proposing
> using it to get the SVO hot enough to flow, then adding heat
downstream
> somehow? That must be your plan.

The Webb hot stick is sold at nearly any truck dealer in the northern
US. Any truck dealer that is certified to work on Cummins or
Caterpillar should be able to get it for you elsewhere. Stopping at
your nearest Peterbilt dealer would be guaranteed. It will probably
cost more, though.
The 32 degree temperature rise, is for a much higher flow rate than
you will have. For a small vehicle, it should heat the fuel to nearly
full coolant temp.

Motie

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search