How about the air cooled VW method? Old style VW heaters use air from a
box around part of the exhaust system. Get one from a VW parts supplier
(or construct your own heat exchanger - fins around the exhaust pipe
surrounded by a can, etc.)  and connect it inline somewhere in the
exhaust system. Route the hot air to an oil cooler type radiator or two
- used in reverse - to heat the SVO.
Hot enough? I have no idea.

Arne

Ken wrote:

>            One more but not for the fain hearted, tube in the exhaust
>system or exhaust system though the fuel tank.  If you need it to be fast
>and very hot, pass the fuel line though/on the headers before entering the
>injector pump.  Maybe with this we have to consider overheating of the fuel
>on a hot summers day.
>
>Ken
>

>>I am sure I have missed some method of warming the SVO
>>lines and bringing the SVO to 170*F. Any other methods
>>out there?
>>Please add them so we have as complete a starting
>>point as possible for those interested in conversion.
>>
>>Dana

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving
friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ltdUpD/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM